1300W Powered 15" Sub
The Electro-Voice EKX-15SP 15" portable active subwoofer combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiples ubs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EV Coat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15")
- Low Pass: Frequency Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz,120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- Dimensions: 17.91" H (11 RU) x 20.87" W x 21.69" H(455 x 530 x 551 mm)
- Weight Net: 57.76 lbs (26.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 71.87 lbs (32.6 kg)
SAVE $30.00 AT CHECKOUT
USE PROMO CODE: $30-OFF
FREE S&H in continental US (e-mail for international /offshore USA rates)