MEGA-COUPLER EYE NUT THE LIGHT SOURCE
The Mega-Coupler w/Eye Nut has a Forged Steel Eye Nut for making rigging connections from a pipe or truss. The Forged Eye Nut is secured to the Mega-Coupler with a 1/2" flathead socket screw with permanent loctite. The Eye Nut rigging connection is 2-3/4" below the pipe and is able to swivel for proper orientation before loading. The Mega-Coupler will fasten from 1-1/4" pipe (1.66" OD) to 2.05" OD truss tube. The Mega-Coupler has our wide wing nut for fastening the clamp to the pipe or tube. Safe Vertical Working Load 1100 Pounds, (500 KG).
- Minimum Size: 1.25" pipe / 1.66" OD pipe
- Maximum Size: 1.5" pipe / 1.90" OD pipe / 2" OD truss tube
- Safe Vertical Working Load: 1100 Pounds
- Hardware: Forged steel eye nut
- Finish: Aluminum or Black (optional)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2" .4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
SAVE, SAVE, SAVE... over 20%...off Retail!!!
S&H from $8.49 in continental US (e-mail for international rates)