Studio Linear Amplifier
The SLA-1 Studio Linear Amplifier is a robust yet compact power amplifier designed for studio or even select live applications. It has been designed and engineered to provide clean, quiet power and excellent sound with ultra-low noise and distortion.
Rated at 100 watts RMS/channel @ 8 ohms (130W RMS/channel @ 4 ohms), with a frequency response from 10Hz to 40kHz the SLA-1 is perfect for professional, project and home studios. Capable of delivering 260W when bridged mono into an 8 ohm load, the SLA-1 can easily move out of the studio and into any live rig or installation as an ideal monitor amplifier or zone amp solution.
The SLA-1 has been designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications. Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19" rackmount chassis, the SLA-1 uses a proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
SmartFan Cooling System
The SLA-1 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts ensure the SLA-1 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. A simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
- Studio Linear Amplifier
- Extremely low noise, discrete linear design
- 100W/channel @ 8 ohms
- 260W/bridged mono @ 8 ohms
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10Hz to 40kHz within 1dB
- XLR & 1/4" inputs
- Ground lift switch
- Silent, thermal dependent cooling system
- Multi-way binding post outputs
- Low profile 1U rackmount design
- All steel and aluminum chassis
- Perfect for pro and project studio
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms: 260W RMS mono
- CMRR: >60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 9.5"
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/-.5dB
- Hum and Noise: >100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance:
- XLR: 44k ohms (bal)
- 1/4" 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V for full power output into 8 ohms
- Input/output Connections: IN: XLR (bal), 1/4" TRS (bal/unbal), OUT: Multi-Way binding posts
- Power Requirements: 120VAC 60Hz 600W max
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms: 130W RMS per channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms: 100W RMS per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% (typical)
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
FREE S&H in continental US (e-mail for international / offshore USA rates)