Professional Studio Tube Vocal Mic
Avantone's CV-12 9-pattern tube microphone with dual 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules. Includes -10dB pad & 80Hz LF roll off switches. Includes 1 "Hand selected" Russian-made 6072A Tube.
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" mics from Avant Electronics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The Avantone CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics, but at a fraction of their cost. The rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet wine-red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.
Any studio can proudly offer the CV-12 as a primary vocal mic. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Output Impedance: <= 250 ohms/transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @ 1000 Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent Nosie Level: <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7-pin with special power supply & cables
- Included Accessories: Padded wooden box, shockmount, metal road case
- Tube Type: (1) tube included - 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim/Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 1.8"
FREE S&H in continental US (e-mail for international / offshore USA rates)